Text Us: 240-883-6095
The Love in the Making Conference will be a three-day exploration in discovering God's purpose and plan for each person’s identity, sexuality, and relationships at all stages of their adult life.
Speakers and panelists from diverse backgrounds will share their personal testimonies and expertise of these important topics:
- Singleness - How to know God's will and purpose in order to live fully and happily.
- Purity – The challenges of pornography and masturbation
- Courtship – Preparation for life-long intimacy and partnership
- Marriage – Creating and maintaining a godly union
- LGBTQ – God's love, compassion, and tenderness for all.
- Health- The benefits and risks of sex and sexuality on health
It is the goal of this series of programs to give those who attend the understanding of God’s plan for their sexuality, relationships, and identity through testimonies and meaningful dialogue so that they can have clarity and confidence to pursue it in their lives.